Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Bucket List

Whilst I've been super quiet on the blog apparently I haven't been super quiet in life! I totally forgot I put the bucket list on my blog for you all to see so I thought I'd have a nosy and a quick recap and it's been updated! I was quite surprised to see how much I'd actually done!



I finally got round to going to London - I've been about 3 times in the last year now and probably will visit a lot more! I thought I'd be scared of the hustle and bustle of it but I kind of love it. I always try and persuade the mr to hop on the train there for the day :-)


I ran for charity! It was a ridiculously hot day and I felt like dying but I did it! And I rasied over £100!!! Thankyou to everyone who donated!

I've finally started my driving lessons! This is something I've always been scared of doing! But now I don't even know what all the fuss was about! It's going smoothly minus a few hiccups! *ahem!*

I finished uni! woohoo! I'm so thankful of this like every single day! I know a few people who are busy applying away and I just think THANKGOD I got all the stress over and done with. I loved it at the time (most of the time!) but wow it was hard work!


& the biggest of the all - I started my own business. There are days when I'm swamped and I think - what was I thinking, but then I realise - Wow, I'm actually running my own business.. like a REAL business. Not many people can say they've got the self motivation to do that and to work hard at it - so for that - I'm pretty damn proud of myself!

I still have many more I need to tick off my list! But I'm happy I wrote it because of days like this when I can go back and look at how much I've done without even realising! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...