Friday 24 August 2012

I Wish I Owned...

Woah, it's been a while since I've done a cheeky I Wish I Owned post but I've been scouring the internet trying to find some pretty pieces that I genuinely wish I owned.. Hope you like!
Rhino Head Planter - Modcloth
This cheeky little guy is just too cute! I've got a thing for white ornaments at the moment - I saw an all white owl not so long ago and I really regret not buying it! I love this Rhinos slight little grin too :-)
Sew a Little Happyness Cushion - Next
This cushion is just too me not to want it. It's got buttons and cross-stitched letters! What more could a textiley girl want!
Polkadot Skinny Jeans - George


Eek! So I'm actually going to buy these I've decided - I saw them yesterday when I popped out to stock up on leggings and I think they're too pretty to pass up on. I'm already making cute outfits up in my head to go with them.
Home Sweet Home Doormat - Matalan
I think I have a thing about doormats? I always seem to look at them when I go in shops and wish I had a door to put them in front of? (I'm not homeless, just living with my parents...). Anyway - if I did have a door - this would definately sit prettily in my hallway!
Lace Trim Satchel - Ebay
I'm on the hunt for a super pretty satchel for when I ride my bike to work. I don't look the best whilst cycling - especially in my Costa Coffee uniform so I'd like to at least have a pretty bag to distract peoples eyes from my hideous cycling effort. I think this one might just fit the bill.

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...