Monday 27 August 2012

Center Parcs

So about a month ago my parents paid for me, my sister, my brother & all our partners to go to Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest together. My brother now lives down south and despite my sister living round the corner she seems to be busy and we're very rarely all together so it was nice to have an uninterrupted weekend together just hanging out and having fun!









 

We had a super snazzy villa and we even had a little birds nest with some baby birds in out on the balcony. The weekend was very sports orientated and we came across a few injuries - one resulting in my not being able to walk for the entire weekend - but despite this it was all still good fun. I didn't take many snaps as I didn't take a handbag with me and I'm not the best on a bike so I thought it was best to leave my camera at the villa... but here are the few that we did get :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...