Thursday 18 November 2010

Work Update!

Just a quick catch up post of what I've been up to lately! I've got a lot of work I need to power through before I get my Mr coming up to stay next weekend! Expect this space to be quiet for a few days, then I'll be able to do another big catch up post with HOPEFULLY all the work I've managed to get done!
Heres what I've been up to!...
more cable tie hearts

trying to mix up my materials

playing with colour

clusters

more experiments

playing with shutter speed and collage

crochet flowers

more crochet flowers

crochet granny squares

knit samples

bex and her sausage roll in Shipley

vanessa in Shipley

louise in Shipley! (note our over priced bitter hot choclates in the background!)
my old ring - sob! :'-(

my new ring! :-)

 xoxo
 "The average person laughs 15 times a day. "

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...