Wednesday 17 November 2010

Inspiring!

Ohhhh I love being inspired! Sometimes I can be sat around for days waiting for the inspiration to come, and then I can be sat there doing the most mundane thing and boom! it just comes!
Ive managed to learn how to 'properly' crochet! god knows what method i was doing before! But with learning this new skills I've got allsorts of ideas zooming around in my head of what I can do! I'd love to be able to make a giant bed throw out of adorable yarns that just go perfectly together! but lets be fair - I'd never find the time to make/finish it!

Here are some crochet inspiring pictures! :-) enjoy!

Link
Link
Link
link
xoxo

"The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.  "

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...