Monday 11 February 2013

Re-branding

When I initially started up my business I chose a simple 'polkadot' theme for all my 'handouts'. When I package my orders I include matching labels, return address labels, business cards, order cards & thankyou cards! I decided that as my business is growing I'd give everything a revamp! Going with my new logo which I think is a little more sophisticated even if I do say so myself, I re-designed all my little bits and pieces!

Me being me, I like to make my own business cards. I know you can get lots of freebie offers but I think the add-on extras which they charge a fortune for are unnecessary! Why would I pay someone else to make things for me, when thats what my business is all about? I have lots of left off gloss card from uni however it's in A2 sheets, so I cut it all down to A4 size and print directly on to that and trim to size using borders that I pre-print onto the card and voila new business cards!




I've also made some more little mini 'The Polkadotte' magnets & little 'I'm a magnet' stickers to go on the bags so customers know they can stick them up on their fridge! Do you offer any little freebies for your customers? How do you package your items? do you opt for cheap & cheerful do you like to spend the extra to send something special?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...