Sunday 10 February 2013

Crazy Weather!

So what is going on with this weather at the moment! Snow, rain, hailstones, crazyyyyy wind, then ridiculously bright sun?! I personally cannot wait for spring to (properly) come and bring a bit of lightness back into my life. I hate dull days! Even more so when I have to do the morning shift at work and wait for the bus at 6.00am in the pitch black freezing cold/snow/rain/hailstone/wind (on the bright side - least I've got a nice cosy coffee shop to warm up in!). Roll on Sunny bright mornings, with new plants and lots of lovely green leaves sprouting up everywhere! I've even got a lovely little holiday to Ibiza with the boy booked in May! I cannot wait! It's been far too long since I've been away! To cheer myself up about the fact I'm still stuck here living in the very dull and gloomy UK I've been pretending I've been on nice hot beaches and lying in pretty green fields. Hope this warms you up a bit too!


St Tropez- Been here endless times with my parents. I will never tire of here.
Burg Eltz Castle In Germany! Eek! I've been here! SO PRETTY!
Tunisia - Like stepping into a different world. First holiday with the Mr - will always hold a special place.
Nerja - Gorgeous place spent with my lovely Best Friend
Port Charlotte - Our 'week off' spot in Florida
The Beautiful Es Canar, Ibiza. Roll On May! :-D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...