Tuesday 18 December 2012

Sausage Dogs!

 Another of my best sellers at the moment are my Sausage Dog Earrings (available as studs or drops!) Available Here











I've had a couple of messages from customers saying how much they/their daughter/sister/cousin/bestfriendsneighbourssister is obsessed with Sausage dogs and can they buy more! I took a little shopping trip the other day and noticed Sausage Dogs everywhere too! A little while ago I spotted a Sausage Dog blouse in Primark and it was reduced - I totally regret not buying it because it was so damn cute and I've been on the hunt for it ever since - but alas! No luck! So I think I need to fill my life with these Sausage Dog things instead!


Via The Polkadotte
Via Etsy (click photo for link)
Via Dorothy Perkins
Via John Lewis
Via ASOS
Via Next
Via Etsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...