Monday 18 June 2012

The Exhibition...

Because I have been so quiet lately I thought I'd update the blog with all the uni work stuff first and get it out of the way! I'm sick of the sight of it these days and pretty sure you guys will be too! The final bits I had to do was just to set up my exhibition - if any of you guys that are reading this and didn't find the 'work' bit of your degree stressful, trust me the exhibition will finally push you over into the 'stressed' zone! I'd managed fine up until that week, and by then I really had just had enough and wanted to sit on my bum just for one day and do nothing! - Sadly that wasn't the case though and had to head into uni everyday (apart from Friday because I managed to finish early - woo hoo!) and prepare the space and my display area. After that was all done I could sign the submission sheet and finally be free. Let me tell you... that was the best feeling ever!!! Add it to the fact it was a glorious day outside and my friends were waiting for me at the park with a picnic! Heaven! Anyway... here are just a few shots of my exhibition space whilst I was prepping it and a couple my parents snapped on opening night! :-)








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...