Wednesday 11 April 2012

New Music

Seeing as I've been locked in my room slaving away over my work for hours on end - I've been listening to a LOT of music, and I thought I'd share with you some of the new music I've been listening to. I usually just whack on the radio and get bored of it after about 5 minutes because it's always a load of rubbish but lately I've been quite enjoying it! 



Fun - We are young. I LOVE this song! I can't help to do a little dance around my room when this comes on - maybe a little foot stamping too!



Lana Del Ray - Blue Jeans - Think I definately need to invest in her album. her voice is just to die for.




Plan B - iLL Manors. This song has really grown on me, and I love the lyrics - I also love the posh version on YouTube here





Twin Atlantic - Make a beast out of myself. - I seriously cannot wait for loan day. I really need to download some new music! There's so much good new stuff out there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...