Saturday 28 April 2012

Ceramics Collection!

Thought I'd share with you some ideas for my final collection as I'd quite like your opinion one which are your favourite! I plan to do 4 different sets, each with matching dinner plate, side plate, bowl & mug.  A plain placemat in matching colours (possibly made from my faceted fabric - I'm still yet to share this with you guys) and then a textile kitchenware collection of aprons, oven mitts & tea towels! I've definately got my work cut out for me, so if you lovelies would be so kind to give me your opinion on your favourite collections out of these ceramics - it'd be highly appreciated! ;-)


^Collection1^

^Collection2^

^Collection3^

^Collection4^



^Collection5^

^Collection6^

^Collection7^

^Collection8^
^Collection9^

^Collection10^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...