Monday 5 March 2012

Modcloth Dresses

I bought myself a few new clothes (I say new - I mean eBay bargains!) this last month or so and now my moneys all gone & I've put a stop to my spending (sob!). So instead I'm going to dream of what pretty dresses & clothes I could never afford to splurge on! :-( Here are just a few beautys from good ol' Modcloth!























1. Modcloth - 'You're A Vision' Dress











































6. Modcloth - 'Yawl Come Back' Dress





















7. Modcloth - 'Got a Feline' Dress

That's all for now :-) if anyones feeling generous, I'd like all of these please :-)

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I love modcloth. I only wish there was an actual store so I could at least try on all the dresses I wish I could own. :/ Number three is one of my favorites.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...