Sunday 10 July 2011

Busy Bee!

Hey! I've been pretty busy lately! The Mr went away last week, so I was frantically trying to get lots done whilst he was gone, and this week has been spent catching up with him :-)

I've finally got the VioletSquirrel Facebook page updated! HURRRAH! Thats one thing ticked off my list of things to do! I won't bother doing a photodump of the new stock else it clogs up the blog! I've still got plenty of ideas bouncing around in my head of what else to make! - it's just finding the time to get it done!

I've got a busy week ahead of me this week, so the blog will be quiet again! I'm off house hunting down in Bedford tomorrow - trying to find somewhere for the Mr to rent when he starts his new job! Then it's his graduation on Wednesday - They'll be plenty of pictures to follow I am sure, and then finally - lots more work to crack on with! 

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...