Wednesday 1 December 2010

Yum Yum Yum, nothing feels more festive than advent calendar chocolate!

Happy 1st of December! I've gone christmas crazy! I feel like a little kid again! :-) I have christmas music on as we speak - my house mates are going to hate meeeee!
I've been decorating :-)


made salt dough with Tashar last night... We've left them to air dry - heres the work in progress....

I also decorated a new lamp for my shelf...
Heres a glimpse of my inspiration for my final light project design...
Andddd last but not least!... Heres what I'm doing all day...
Hope you all have a lovely day! I had my first blog view from Australia yesterday! how exciting, hello to the American viewers too! You lovely strangers :-)
I'll report back soon, fingers crossed I can stay away from making Christmas decorations for a little bit longer! :-)

xoxo

"Flea's can jump 130 times higher than their own height. In human terms this is equal to a 6ft. person jumping 780 ft. into the air.  "

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...