Tuesday 30 November 2010

Christmas Is Coming!!! :-D

So I've been promising you a big work update for a while... but sadly I still don't have an awful lot to show! My Mr came to see me this weekend! It was lovely to have snugggles, I really do miss him, It's really nice and refreshing to have company, and its an absolute bonus that he's my favourite person in the world :-) - second to my mumma of course! I had to work, so I bought him some plasticine to keep him occupied whilst I was out... we ended playing with it before I had to go! I'm such a big kid I couldn't resist!
what me & the mr made
I then woke up feeling christmassy because there was a slight bit of snow outside, so I then made christmas decorations!...
(thats supposed to be a snowflake - not a starfish :p)
I plan to make some more christmas decorations tomorrow with my housemate! Going to try and have a go at salt dough! I figure if my sisters school kids can manage - then so can me and Tashar!
I've also tried having a clear out, I'm desperate to use up loads of my craft stuff I've been hoarding for years, so the other day I cut up loads of my paper I've collected and started to gather it all ready to make into a diary for the new year, I don't have a pic cos it's not finished yet...but here are some books I've made before...
I alsooo finally got round to sewing a back and a zip into a patchwork cushion I started - LAST YEAR! I have to say, I'm so glad I finished it - i love it! Hopefully more mis-match patterned cushions on the way to replace my mountain of cushions with odd cushion covers on my bed!

I've also been busy doing a few more granny squares - i will have a complete granny square blanket one day!!! & I also did a few wire crochet flowers for my lighting project but they weren't so successful but I think I've finally decided on what to do for my final piece! All my deadlines all seem to be coming at once I'm aiming to get everything finished for next week so I can go home back to lovely Hull, but we shall see what my time allows! I got my essay finished today so at least thats something!

Thats all for now! Shall be back soon with more decorations and a finished project hopefully!
P.s also finished making my sisters christmas present and I'm dying to post pictures on here and share it with you, but she will see so i shall have to be patient!

xoxo

"The human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...