Saturday 11 December 2010

I'm Free!

So I've finished all my work for christmas PHEW! Means I can do some christmassy stuff this weekend for the Mumma, who wants some handmade decorations, and have a bit of a relax! I'm going home on monday HURRAH! Get to see the Mr, also getting a massive haircut, I shall share the pics some point next week! I'm so excited for the next few weeks, hopefully everything will be running smoothly! I best be off to get on with making stuff not uni related so heres a few pics of what I've been up to!
lighting mood board

the final lamp. im still unsure about it

the big massive pile of presents I'm never going to be able to carry home!
xoxo

"The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...