Friday 3 October 2014

Hull

There's been a few big gaps on the blog. I moved down to Bedford last October, to persue a new career and move in with the Mr. However after ten months I realised life wasn't working for me down there. I was due to start a new job but things took a turn for the worse in my personal life and decided to be back near my friends and family would be better for me. I'm trying not to dwell on all the bad stuff thats happened in the last few months, and I'm trying to better myself. I've now started a new job, with better hours and salary (yeah thats right! I'm on a salary - when did I even grow up?!) and I'm picking myself back up and just getting on with stuff! I've started my business back up too - I forgot to mention I had to close it due to work and relationship commitments (I couldn't give it my all and didn't want to only put half my effort into it)

Despite taking a step back and moving back into my parents house I'm staying positive and sorting myself out. I'm trying to see my friends more, get back in touch with people I lost touch with, and save up some money for myself. I'm looking to move out shortly to a place of my own and gain back some of my independence which I so badly need.

Onwards and upwards they say so watch this space as I'm hoping the next few months will involve a lot of postive changes in my life! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...