Thursday 1 March 2012

IWIO #1









In addition to Link Love - I thought I'd bring you 'I wish I owned...'. Seeing as a I spend the majority of my time drooling over things I can't afford, I thought I'd put my time to good use and enlighten you all with the lovely things I manage to find! :-) (as always if anyones feeling generous I'd be eternally grateful for a spontaneous gift!)

Plastic Land - Gingerdead Cookie Cutters























Finest Imagery - Bear Necklace
Romwe - Blue Bow Shoes
Fabric Flower Bouquet - These would look so cute on a windowsil!
Glass Bunting
Circus Bear Vintage - Charming House Mugs
Michellechangjewelry - Fox Studs
LaLisette - Racoon Bag
GNR8 - Gun Lamp (you shoot the lamp! I know a certain boyfriend I think would enjoy this!)
)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...