Monday 19 March 2012

Blackpool Zoo

This weekend the Mr came to stay so I had a nice busy weekend with lots of shopping, food & fun! Yesterday he surprised me with a trip to the zoo! I LOVE the zoo! My last trip was to Chester Zoo. So Sunday I was banished to my housemates room whilst he frantically searched the web for something for us to do to enjoy our last day together! We hadn't seen each other in nearly two months so we definately wanted to make the most of what little time we had! We were blessed with gorgeous weather for our zoo trip and even got to sit and have a little ice cream (didn't think I'd be doing that up north in March!) Here's our piccies from the day! Please excuse the quality but because I didn't know about this trip in advance I didn't get chance to charge my camera batteries so I had to make do with my mobile for some of them :-(





This little guy was fascinated by the swirls on my top and couldn't take his eyes off it!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...