Friday 2 December 2011

The Christmas Fayre!

Eeek! So yesterday was the day of my stall! And it really could not have gone any better! I was so nervous to be selling my stuff, but it all went really well - better than I could have imagined! Thankyou to all those who came along and bought stuff! It really gives me confidence and makes me feel better about the amount of time and money I've spent on my little business! It really encourages me to carry on keep developing!

For all those newbies that have just come along - my old blog... www.thevioletsquirrel.blogspot.com - is still up, but all my new posts will be going on here! There lots of old posts on there if you want to have a nosy at my journey, and how I got to where I am now! 

I shall post piccies of my stall soon, but for now I suppose I best get out of bed and on with my day! Lets make it another productive one! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...