Saturday 10 December 2011

Celebration Brief


So this semester we've been given a lot of freedom to choose and pick what we'd like to do, and as I love to work with unconventional materials - I chose to work with plastics! Despite all my grief with the plastic jewellery project last year - I've grown to quite enjoy it and I can see the rest of my work going that way too! Heres my (almost) final piece for the current project. My inspiration came from a brief for the Hand & Lock Competition - I realise its supposed to be for embroidery work, however I chose the theme as a starting point, intrigued as to where it would take me. From the celebration I was inspired by confetti and its repitition and it led me to this...







xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...