Friday 1 April 2011

30 Day song challenge!

Sorry I've been super quiet lately! I know I start most of my blog posts with this these days, but im finally cracking on with some work and I'll do a huuuuge update in easter when I'm finally back on top :-)
MOVING ON! Everyone on the ol' facebook has been posting their 30 song challenge so I thought I'd post a few here :-)
Day 1. Your favourite song -Snow Patrol Chasing Cars

This little bad boy has been my favourite for a lonngggg time and I think it'll continue much longer :-)


Day 2. My least favourite song - Nickleback - Photograph
anything by nickleback. just cannot stand it.

Day 3. A song that makes me happy - Elbow - One day like this
Reminds me of summer days in the Mr's car :-) LOVELY!

Day 4. A song that makes me sad. Gerry & The pacemakers - You'll never walk alone
Not a liverpool fan, but my grandad was, and this reminds me of his funeral :(

Day 5. A song that reminds you of someone - Journey - Don't stop believing
Was mine and dans song, but then glee went and ruined it for us :(

Day 6. A song that reminds me of somewhere - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere over the rainbow
Lying on the sun loungers in Tunisia :-)

Day 7. A Song that reminds you of a certain event - Razorlight - America
Terrible last song choice at my year 11 prom!

Day 8. A song that I know all the words to - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Think EVERYBODY knows the words to this ;-)

Day 9. A song that you can dance to - Head Automatica - Beating hearts baby
Use to dance around drunkenly to this at my friends house!

Day 10. A song that makes you fall asleep - Damien Rice - Animals were gone 
I fall asleep to this every night :-)

Day 11. A song from your favourite band - My chemical Romance - Im not okay
Everyone who knew me at school knew i was OBSESSED with this song/band! I dont really have a favourite band atm, so i thought i'd pick a definate old one! :-)

Day 12. A Band you hate  - JLS - One shot
hate hate hate.

Day 13. A song that is a guilty pleasure - Meatloaf - Bat out of hell
LOVE dancing to this in dans car! its fabulous!!!


Day 14. A song that no one would expect you to love - Special D -come with me
haha I use to LOVE dancing around to this! youth club days!!

Day 15. A song that describes you -Bowling For Soup - The bitch song
;-)

thats all for now i think! getting a bit bored! shall hopefully update soon with lots of pretty jewellery!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Bex said...

i like the nickelback song! :-p x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...