Saturday 13 November 2010

Things that make me happy...

I'm far too quick to complain these days, I need to look for the good in the situation more often, and to start, heres a list of simple things, that put a smile on my face!

1. Handwritten letters & cards in the post.
2. Seeing people help strangers out, giving up seats on the bus, helping someone with their bags, holding the door open - simple things to do, but rarely done!
3. Finding money in old pockets.
4. Freshly shaven legs in clean bedding
5. When your hair just goes right!
6. The smell of home
7. Really making someone laugh
8. Complimenting people
9. Seeing a random compilation of colours that just look really nice together
10. The cold side of the pillow
11. The smell of clean laundry
12. When animals do stuff that humans do - the funniest thing ever in my eyes!
13. Being productive
14. People doing nice stuff unexpectedly
15. Really good comedies.
16. People hugging at the train station
17. Old couples holding hands
18. Cute little old people in general
19. Singing at the top of my lungs! (terribly!)
20. Good old fashioned manners

Thinking up that list has already put a smile on my face! :-)
Bedtime for me now I think!
night world!
xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...