Thursday 4 November 2010

My Christmas Wishlist

As well as the uni work update, I think it's about time I posted some super cute stuff! I'm feeling all christmassy at the moment as it's the next big thing I have to look forward to! Here are somethings I'd put on my imaginary christmas wishlist (most of them are if I had my own house - so things wouldn't get broken!) 

Enjoy!

Source
 I'd love to fill my garden with teacups of all shapes and sizes so it's like a crazy mad hatter garden! super cute!

Etsy - Yummy Pocket

Eeee, they do a whole range of phone covers and they're fab! If i cared for my phone more I'd deffo treat it to one of these bad boys!

Etsy
YUMYUMYUM! I don't think I've ever wanted to eat a piece of jewellery soooo bad in my life!
Octopus
Thats all for now kiddo's! Getting rather fed up with the internet and my bed is calling me to go to sleep! Night world! 
xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...