Friday 12 November 2010

A lot of time to think...

So this might not be the cheeriest of posts but I'd still like to share what I'm thinking.

I feel I'm in a good place at the moment, physically and mentally. I'm getting back into a good routine and I can say I'm feeling rather happy at the moment. Uni has brought a lot of changes in a lot of things and a lot of ways. One of the things I think that has changed the most is me. Uni hasn't necessarily brought out the best in my moods and my temper, but I'm still glad that its brought out that side of me, because I've learnt more about myself. I know what makes me truly happy. And what doesn't!
I realise that some people aren't worth my time, but they people that do, deserve the best of me. I think I've grown into a good person. and I'm proud of who I am. Something I probably couldn't say about myself a few years ago.
The last few years a lot of people have come in and out of my life. I have the people who have stuck around to thank for who I've become. These are the people I let have the best of me. The others don't deserve me.
So I guess what I'm trying to say, is thankyou :-) to certain people for putting up with me, through my good times, and even more so for my bad times.
The people who matter know who they are :-)
xoxo

Mumma sunman
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...