Hey Guys, so I had a re-design, as I'm far too indecisive and couldnt decide on what look I liked best, hopefully as my experience with blogging grows so will my design skills! I bought myself a fabulous new camera today, to help with my 5 Goals I want to achieve with my blog!...
My 5 Goals.
1. To photograph more. I've already taken my first step in encouraging myself to do this with a new camera!
2. To be more positive. I've always been a glass half empty person and I hope that sharing my day with other people will tempt me to look more at the positive aspects of my day.
3. To keep track of my inspirations. I want the blog to become sort of a mindmap of my hand. To store my ideas, inspirations and aspirations.
4. To look at things in a new light. I like the idea of approaching things with curiosity and intrigue as apposed to dismissing risky ideas. I want to bring out the brave in myself. To teach myself to pluck up the courage to do steer away from 'the norm'.
5. To have fun! I want myself to enjoy this. I like my own personal space and my own time, so I'd like to think of my blog as my little hideaway for an hour everyday to look back at what I've done and take a moment to appreciate my achievements! - or others for that matter!
So today we went camera hunting. Not with spears and such, just a quick trip to argos! Then we had a cheeky little trip to Chiquitos for a little fiesta fun!
YumYumYum! Nothing like a tasty Fiesta Vegetable Wrap to fill my belly!
When I got back home I played around with some of the settings on my camera, and snapped this adorable picture of my mental kitty Daisy! (I'm sure she'll be featuring plenty in my blog!)